- Resources Available
- Teaching Materials
- Research Agendas
- Think Tank Papers & Presentations
- Case Studies
- External Resources
- Referencing BEST EN materials
- Searching BESTEN materials
- Journal Articles
RESOURCES: PAPERS & PRESENTATIONS
|Author :||Marina Novelli|
|School/Work Place :||University of Brighton, UK|
This paper reports on findings which are part of a broader research conducted under the Learning and Teaching Fellowship Award 2007/08, aimed at the assessment of innovative blended learning techniques and applied learning in alternative study contexts, facilitating cross-cultural interaction, capacity building and sustainable development in the wider community.
The principal aims of this paper is to report on aspects of the research focusing on:
- The exploration of students’ values and learning experience facilitated through innovative blended learning approaches and field-based module delivery.
- The assessment of broader values, practices and processes of field-based activities within Travel and Tourism Management programmes - e.g. study trips/fieldwork, block and distance content delivery, group assessment, cross-cultural collaboration with local students, etc.